[2019.12.09] Friend Codes have arrived + Bug Fixes!
Happy Monday all of you lovely people!
We have been heads down this past week fueled by the power of all your digital hugs, the messages telling us to consume food and water, and the reminders to smile. And for all of those, we thank you. We’ve been hard at work listening to your feedback and implementing features as quickly as possible. So, here are some of the bigger improvements we’ve made to the game:
- Friend Code is here! You’ve now got a lovely little thing called a Friend Code to make it easier to friend others in-game and send out animatronics. So post on Twitter, text, join this Reddit Thread, get a billboard - it’s all up to you how and where you want to share it!
- On that note, when you send an animatronic to your friends, they’ll now be notified that it’s on it’s way. It’s always lovely to be notified when a friend is popping by for a visit...
- In our last update post, we mentioned there was an issue in the tutorial depending on which language settings were turned on - This should be fixed completely!
- We’ve managed to fix one of the missing item bugs from the Workshop (don’t worry, they should still be there, they just weren’t visible). We’re still working on other causes of this issue.
- Players who got stuck in the initial introduction video should find their experience improved - hopefully no issues at all!
There were a few more minor issues that we fixed that should improve overall experiences, but these are the biggest that we wanted to update you on!
Please note that this will be a NEW App Store version that you have to download from your respective stores.
In addition to all of the fixes, we’ve also been dedicated to working on a holiday update for you guys. We love spreading some holiday fear-*ahem*-cheer… so we hope you’ll join us for the festivities! Information on that will be coming, but for now, keep your eyes peeled for more updates.